Send mail to us at
P.O. Box 46, Glastonbury, CT 06033
Visit us at
1944 Main St., Glastonbury, CT 06033
1. Cleaned up limbs and brush and raked the path to the church commuter lot.
2. Closed up 10 holes made in the Eastbury Barn by woodpeckers/squirrels.
3. Repaired broken grape arbor and trimmed the plants.
4. Moved the horse and wagon in the upstairs of the Eastbury Barn to provide access for the town to move in a lift to install the hay lift in the peak of the barn. Installation is complete with a safety cable.
5. Took to dump all demolition material removed from the house during repair prior to painting. Extensive patching, cleaning, repairing and painting continue on the South Parlor Chamber.
6. Finished cleaning up the brush from the various storms.
7. Installed an electrical cover on an open box in the attic of the house.
8. Replaced the damaged light in front of the house.
9. Installed a light in the southwest chamber room closet.
10. Replaced 4 fluorescent ballasts in the Eastbury barn.
11. Replaced a broken wire that was supporting one of the apple trees.
12. Put down 30,000 sq. ft. of fertilizer on the WSW property.
13. Replaced 3 broken/rotted fence rails on the path up to the commuter parking lot.
14. Started the installation of 3 shelves in the northwest chamber closet and repair of the southwest chamber ceiling.
Facilities Committee Members: R. Bowden, J. Dugan, J. Greene, H.
Hunt, R. Inman, A. Jankot, P. Manfredi, R. Mason, J. Milich, D. Motycka, K. Sartoris